This is so so good. Which is why it is called to So So Good Salad. This melange was inspired by one of my favorite NYC restaurants, Frankie's 457 in BK or Frankies Spuntino in Mahattan.
- 1 celeriac (celery root)
- 1 fennel (fronds chopped off and used for another purpose)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 red onion
- pecorino romano
- fresh lemon juice
1. Scrub your veggies, de-skin your onion and peel the celeriac.
2. Quarter both the fennel and celeriac.
3. Mandolin the celeriac, fennel and red onion.
4. Snip in parsley leaves (reserve stems for grain cooking)
5. Shave in the amount of cheese you like best.
6. Toss to combine, drizzling with plenty of EVOO, lemon juice, salt and pepper!